What To Consider When Making A Cannabis Packaging Product
Posted On May 14, 2019
Cannabis is gradually shedding the stigma of being an illegal and satanic drug to a medical and recreational product. Many states in the US have legalized it and it is being sold for medical and recreational purposes. The number of users in the US has hit one million and it is still increasing. Countries like Canada, Netherlands and Uruguay have also legalized cannabis use. Just like any good that is offered for sale, cannabis kush dispensary should be packaged in a certain manner to preserve the product and attract clients. You also need to understand the law concerning marijuana packaging. This article delves into what needs to be considered when manufacturing packaging products for cannabis as follows:
- Packaging products-In most cases, bottles and vials are used as cannabis packaging products. However in the recent times, there is emergence of other packaging materials that protect cannabis product and are also eco-friendly. There is some emphasize of the need to go green as regards manufacturing of marijuana packaging materials.
- Attractions-The first part that consumer interact with is the packaging material before the open and use the product. In order o attract the client, it is important to apply attractive shades and images that appeal to the client. To achieve this goal as a manufacturer, it is advisable that you work closely with the supplier of cannabis products.
- Protective packaging– When manufacturing the packaging products, it is important to consider the proactive needs of the cannabis products online dispensary canada. You need to come up with a packaging products that keeps off moisture, air, smell and light. This form of packaging help to ensure that the initial quality of the product is preserved.
- FDA Approved-It is important to ensure that the materials that you use to manufacture your packaging products are approved by FDA. You also need to read and understand the rules and regulations that govern cannabis packaging products within your state.
- Appealing designs-When manufacturing the packaging products, it is important to consider your brand story and values. The packaging material must display your brand story and the kind of values that you cherish. You also need to come up with an attractive logo that is able to evoke various emotions. If you’re not experienced in graphic design, it is crucial that you hire a professional for this task and share your values and brand stories with them.
- Research-Before you start creating your packaging designs, it is important that you visit different dispensaries to get information on how the other suppliers design their packaging products. This will enable you come up with unique and outstanding designs that will appeal to your potential clients.